Twitter, Facebook & Blog - Policies & Disclaimers
Theses are Policies & Disclaimers regarding your use of my Twitter feed, Facebook page, or any blog pages of mine. (NOTE: Credit is due to @hjluks, @hrana and @RayBeckerman)
- I am not (or may not be) your doctor. Please see your personal doctor for any medical advice.
- Contact with me in any form is under the explicit understanding that no doctor-patient relationship exists and none will be formed as a result of such contact.
- A blog post or Twitter status update is not a replacement for a doctor visit in person. If you have a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1 or the emergency services system in your location.
- My blog posts, Twitter & Facebook status updates & comments are not medical, legal, ethical, moral, political, or any other form of advice, suggestion, or recommendation.
- My opinions are fluid and I reserve the right to change my position as my knowledge and experiences dictate.
- I reserve the right to alter or delete any of my blog posts for any reason.
- I reserve the right to delete any comments posted on my various social media profiles or blog for any reason.
- I reserve the right to delete any Twitter or Facebook status updates for any reason.
- I reserve the right to ignore any contact attempted through any means (Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, IM, etc). Most common reasons include but are not limited to: unwanted marketing, SPAM, hostile/aggressive/annoying behavior, unfamiliarity or lack of personal/professional relationship, etc.
- Following, contacting, or "friending" people on any social media sites, blogs, etc. is not an endorsement by me of the message, opinions, beliefs, or mission of that person, group, or business.
- I will disclose any/all endorsements. At this time there are none.
I participate in social media outlets, e.g. Twitter & Facebook, to network, share information, and build a community with people from all walks of life.